Greensboro Velo Club's
CYCLING SWAP MEET.
- This event is limited to 56 vendors who will set up in approximately 10'
x 10' spaces around
cycles de ORO & neighbor's building at 701 Hill
Street, fronting Battleground Ave, a main artery in Greensboro.
- Entry is
all spectators & buyers. However no visitors will be allowed to bring
goods with them into the meet.
- Any cycling related used (pre-loved) goods are acceptable for swap or
sale. This can include bicycles, accessories, components and clothing. No
new goods are permitted. Bike dealers are welcome to sell their used goods
- The bike show will be
limited to 20 exceptional bikes from our region, selected by the event
director. Have one to show?
- Set up will start at
7:30 AM and all vehicles must be removed by 8:30
AM. Vendors may start break down at 2 PM.
- There are 56 vendor spaces and it is very likely all will be rented
before the event itself. Please note that the organization is paying the
BikeReg sign up fees.
- We are asking attendees to please donate good used components,
etc. to our special table(s?) where those items weill be sold to benefit
the Cancer Research Instutute. Just bring them with you
- There will be no refunds in any circumstances as long as the event takes
place. If inclement weather forces cancellation, full refunds will be
- Parking will be tight, with space across Battleground Ave. in the vacant
gas station lot and also 1/2 block up near the skate park. Vendors are
asked to park very remotely so buyers can find easy parking.
- Please call cycles de ORO at 336-274-5959 with any questions.
your space by first
signing up using BIKEREG.COM
(note BikeReg.com online fees are paid by the swap meet.)
the event layout/floor plan.
Choose the space you'd like and
email Dale to reserve it/them.
Back to Greensboro Velo Club front